Register To Vote
If you have not yet registered to vote, please click here to view/download a registration postcard. More information on Voter Registration as well as registration forms can be found at the Missouri Secretary of State website.
If you are unsure whether you are registered to vote or not, please visit the Vote Missouri website. You’ll need to enter your name, address and birth date in the provided form. It will then provide your Voter Registration status.
Find Your Polling Place
You can find your Polling Place as well as check your voter registration by visiting the Vote Missouri website. You’ll need to enter your name, address and birth date in the provided form. It will then show your Voter Registration information and provide a map to find your Polling Place.
Please visit the Platte County Board of Elections website to review the Missouri Election Calendar, Polling Sites, Absentee Voting Procedures, Election Results and much more.
A couple of frequently asked questions are:
What are the voting hours?
In Missouri, polling sites open at 6:00 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m. If in line to vote by 7:00 p.m., a voter will be permitted to cast a ballot.
Examples of Acceptable Forms of Personal Identification at the Polls:
- Drivers or Non-Drivers License from Missouri or another state
- State ID Card from Missouri or another state
- Military ID card (active or retired)
- Missouri College, University, Technical School ID
- Social Security card, Birth Certificate
- Medicare or Medicaid card
- Other ID issued by federal or state government or agency.
- Contact the Platte County Board of Elections for a complete list.
REPUBLICAN PARTY PLATFORM
To view the 2016 Republican Party Platform click here.