PCRCC Federal Congressional Priorities April 30, 2013
The following was provided to Congressman Sam Graves on April 30, 2013.
Platte County Republican Central Committee
Federal Congressional Priorities
Representative Sam Graves – April 30, 2013
• Defund and repeal Obamacare. Do not replace, but remove the Federal government from the process and allow free market forces to work.
• Fund our Constitutional obligations appropriately and cut spending in all other areas. The Federal Government must shrink and pay off its debt.
• No additional taxes including the “Internet tax”.
• No Immigration bill until we reform and enforce all aspects of current immigration law and no bill until ALL US borders are totally secured.
• A simple and “fair” taxation system.
• No to all federal gun legislation. (See the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution)
• Make private “social security” and “Medicare” for all citizens under age 30.
• Segregate from the general fund ALL social security and Medicare withholding immediately and place with private investment firms so that we avert the upcoming shortfalls.
• Term limits and mandatory retirement age for Congress.
• A bill mandating that ALL laws, past and present, apply equally to all Americans including all members of the legislative, executive and judicial branches of governments as well as all federal employees.
• Do not support the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA).
• Eliminate all out-of-date and unnecessary legislation and regulation.
• Republicans learn to speak the same language and provide a consistent, freedom, pro growth message. Stop allowing the Democrats to co-opt the language and define our message.